Best time to go to Desamparados Average weather of Desamparados, Costa Rica
Get the most favorable time to visit Desamparados in Costa Rica from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Desamparados?
When is the best time to go to Desamparados? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Desamparados are January, February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and August
- The rainiest months are June, July, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Desamparados a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Desamparados in january|
|good weather||Desamparados in february|
|good weather||Desamparados in march|
|good weather||Desamparados in april|
|very bad weather||Desamparados in may|
|very bad weather||Desamparados in june|
|very bad weather||Desamparados in july|
|very bad weather||Desamparados in august|
|very bad weather||Desamparados in september|
|very bad weather||Desamparados in october|
|tolerable weather||Desamparados in november|
|tolerable weather||Desamparados in december|
Weather and climate in Desamparados
- From january to april the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 24°C and, in april, 18 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and october the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 27°C as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 798mm each month.
- Between november and december the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 27°C°C and it rains in december about 120mm.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Desamparados
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Desamparados: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Desamparados appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved