Best time to go to Tejar Average weather of Tejar, Costa Rica
Find the very best time to go to Tejar in Costa Rica from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Tejar?
When is the best time to go to Tejar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tejar are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Tejar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Tejar in january|
|good weather||Tejar in february|
|good weather||Tejar in march|
|good weather||Tejar in april|
|tolerable weather||Tejar in may|
|very bad weather||Tejar in june|
|very bad weather||Tejar in july|
|very bad weather||Tejar in august|
|very bad weather||Tejar in september|
|very bad weather||Tejar in october|
|tolerable weather||Tejar in november|
|good weather||Tejar in december|
Weather and climate in Tejar
- From january to april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and it rains about 6.7in each month.
- Between may and october the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 77°F.
- In the month of november the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and, in november, 24 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in december, 14 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tejar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tejar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Tejar appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.