Best time to go to Tejar Average weather of Tejar, Costa Rica
Find the very best time to go to Tejar in Costa Rica from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Tejar?
When is the best time to go to Tejar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tejar are January, February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and August
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Tejar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Tejar in january|
|good weather||Tejar in february|
|good weather||Tejar in march|
|good weather||Tejar in april|
|very bad weather||Tejar in may|
|very bad weather||Tejar in june|
|very bad weather||Tejar in july|
|very bad weather||Tejar in august|
|very bad weather||Tejar in september|
|very bad weather||Tejar in october|
|tolerable weather||Tejar in november|
|tolerable weather||Tejar in december|
Weather and climate in Tejar
- From january to april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and it rains about 7.3in each month.
- Between may and october the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 79°F.
- In the month of november the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and, in november, 24 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in december, 15 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Tejar
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Tejar: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Tejar appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved