Best time to go to San Jose Average weather of San Jose, Costa Rica
Find the very best time to visit San Jose in Costa Rica from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to San Jose?
When is the best time to go to San Jose? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in San Jose are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in San Jose a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||San Jose in january|
|good weather||San Jose in february|
|good weather||San Jose in march|
|good weather||San Jose in april|
|very bad weather||San Jose in may|
|very bad weather||San Jose in june|
|very bad weather||San Jose in july|
|very bad weather||San Jose in august|
|very bad weather||San Jose in september|
|very bad weather||San Jose in october|
|tolerable weather||San Jose in november|
|good weather||San Jose in december|
Weather and climate in San Jose
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains in march about 3in.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains about 7.6in each month.
- Between may and october the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and, in october, 29 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is bad. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 77% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 5.2in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Charts: temperature and rainfall in San Jose
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of San Jose: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
San Jose appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved