Best time to go to Puntarenas Average weather of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Discover the very best time to visit Puntarenas in Costa Rica from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Puntarenas?
When is the best time to go to Puntarenas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Puntarenas are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June and July
- January is the driest month
- The rainiest months are June and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Puntarenas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Puntarenas in january|
|good weather||Puntarenas in february|
|good weather||Puntarenas in march|
|good weather||Puntarenas in april|
|tolerable weather||Puntarenas in may|
|tolerable weather||Puntarenas in june|
|tolerable weather||Puntarenas in july|
|tolerable weather||Puntarenas in august|
|tolerable weather||Puntarenas in september|
|tolerable weather||Puntarenas in october|
|good weather||Puntarenas in november|
|good weather||Puntarenas in december|
Weather and climate in Puntarenas
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- From april to may the climate is correct. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 11.1in each month.
- Between june and october the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 18.3in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Puntarenas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Puntarenas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Puntarenas appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved