Best time to go to Heredia Average weather of Heredia, Costa Rica
Discover the very best time to visit Heredia in Costa Rica from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Heredia?
When is the best time to go to Heredia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Heredia are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and September
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Heredia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Heredia in january|
|good weather||Heredia in february|
|good weather||Heredia in march|
|tolerable weather||Heredia in april|
|very bad weather||Heredia in may|
|very bad weather||Heredia in june|
|very bad weather||Heredia in july|
|very bad weather||Heredia in august|
|very bad weather||Heredia in september|
|very bad weather||Heredia in october|
|bad weather||Heredia in november|
|tolerable weather||Heredia in december|
Weather and climate in Heredia
- From january to march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 49% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 10.2in each month.
- Between may and october the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 43.8in each month.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 19.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and, in december, 20 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Heredia
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Heredia: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Heredia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved