Best time to go to Heredia Average weather of Heredia, Costa Rica
Discover the very best time to visit Heredia in Costa Rica from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Heredia?
When is the best time to go to Heredia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Heredia are January, February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are May, June, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Heredia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Heredia in january|
|perfect weather||Heredia in february|
|perfect weather||Heredia in march|
|tolerable weather||Heredia in april|
|tolerable weather||Heredia in may|
|bad weather||Heredia in june|
|tolerable weather||Heredia in july|
|tolerable weather||Heredia in august|
|tolerable weather||Heredia in september|
|bad weather||Heredia in october|
|tolerable weather||Heredia in november|
|good weather||Heredia in december|
Weather and climate in Heredia
- From january to march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and it rains about 23% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- Between may and october the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 16.7in each month.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 8.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and, in december, 12 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Heredia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Heredia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Heredia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.