Best time to go to Escazu Average weather of Escazu, Costa Rica
Get the most favorable time to visit Escazu in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Escazu?
When is the best time to go to Escazu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Escazu are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, August and September
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Escazu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Escazu in january|
|good weather||Escazu in february|
|good weather||Escazu in march|
|tolerable weather||Escazu in april|
|very bad weather||Escazu in may|
|very bad weather||Escazu in june|
|very bad weather||Escazu in july|
|very bad weather||Escazu in august|
|very bad weather||Escazu in september|
|very bad weather||Escazu in october|
|tolerable weather||Escazu in november|
|tolerable weather||Escazu in december|
Weather and climate in Escazu
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 22°C.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 28°C°C and it rains in april about 218mm.
- Between may and october the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 30°C and, in october, 30 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 16°C and you can expect to have 431mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 25°C°C and it rains about 53% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Escazu
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Escazu: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Costa Rica
Escazu appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved