When is the best time to go to Escazu?
When is the best time to go to Escazu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Escazu are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, August and September
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Escazu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||14°C/26°C||74mm||good weather||Escazu in january|
|February||15°C/27°C||79mm||good weather||Escazu in february|
|March||15°C/28°C||87mm||good weather||Escazu in march|
|April||17°C/28°C||218mm||tolerable weather||Escazu in april|
|May||19°C/26°C||671mm||very bad weather||Escazu in may|
|June||18°C/25°C||899mm||very bad weather||Escazu in june|
|July||17°C/25°C||769mm||very bad weather||Escazu in july|
|August||17°C/26°C||743mm||very bad weather||Escazu in august|
|September||17°C/26°C||806mm||very bad weather||Escazu in september|
|October||17°C/25°C||982mm||very bad weather||Escazu in october|
|November||16°C/24°C||431mm||tolerable weather||Escazu in november|
|December||15°C/25°C||160mm||tolerable weather||Escazu in december|
Weather and climate in Escazu
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 22°C.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 28°C°C and it rains in april about 218mm.
- Between may and october the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 30°C and, in october, 30 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 16°C and you can expect to have 431mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 25°C°C and it rains about 53% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Escazu
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Escazu: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Costa Rica
Escazu appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.