Best time to go to Escazu Average weather of Escazu, Costa Rica
Get the most favorable time to visit Escazu in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Escazu?
When is the best time to go to Escazu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Escazu are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and August
- The rainiest months are May, June, August, September and October
Annual weather in Escazu
For full information about the climate and weather in Escazu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/77°F||perfect weather||Escazu in january|
|February||59°F/79°F||perfect weather||Escazu in february|
|March||59°F/81°F||perfect weather||Escazu in march|
|April||63°F/81°F||good weather||Escazu in april|
|May||65°F/79°F||very bad weather||Escazu in may|
|June||65°F/77°F||very bad weather||Escazu in june|
|July||61°F/76°F||very bad weather||Escazu in july|
|August||61°F/77°F||very bad weather||Escazu in august|
|September||63°F/77°F||very bad weather||Escazu in september|
|October||63°F/76°F||very bad weather||Escazu in october|
|November||61°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Escazu in november|
|December||59°F/76°F||good weather||Escazu in december|
Weather and climate in Escazu
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains in april about 9.3in.
- Between may and october the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 86°F and, in october, 28 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and you can expect to have 18.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains about 26% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Escazu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Escazu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Escazu
Find out when Escazu has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Escazu
- Very low season in Escazu
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Escazu
The months with low numbers of tourists are: July, August and November.
- High season in Escazu
The number of visitors to Escazu is high in: January, February, March and April.
- Peek season in Escazu
The largest number of tourists visiting Escazu is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Escazu month by month
Best time for low prices in Escazu
Average prices of hotels in Escazu month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Escazu. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.