Best time to go to Jaco Average weather of Jaco, Costa Rica
Find the perfect time to visit Jaco in Costa Rica from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Jaco?
When is the best time to go to Jaco? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jaco are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are July and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Jaco a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Jaco in january|
|good weather||Jaco in february|
|good weather||Jaco in march|
|good weather||Jaco in april|
|tolerable weather||Jaco in may|
|tolerable weather||Jaco in june|
|tolerable weather||Jaco in july|
|tolerable weather||Jaco in august|
|tolerable weather||Jaco in september|
|tolerable weather||Jaco in october|
|tolerable weather||Jaco in november|
|good weather||Jaco in december|
Weather and climate in Jaco
- From january to february the climate is good. The temperature rises to 90°F and, in february, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and april the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 63% of the time in april.
- Between may and october the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 83% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 95°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jaco
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jaco: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Jaco appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.