Best time to go to Bocas Del Toro Average weather of Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Get the best time to visit Bocas Del Toro in Panama from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Bocas Del Toro?
When is the best time to go to Bocas Del Toro? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bocas Del Toro are February, March, April and September
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are July and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Bocas Del Toro
For full information about the climate and weather in Bocas Del Toro a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Bocas Del Toro in january|
|February||76°F/83°F||good weather||Bocas Del Toro in february|
|March||77°F/83°F||good weather||Bocas Del Toro in march|
|April||79°F/85°F||good weather||Bocas Del Toro in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bocas Del Toro in may|
|June||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bocas Del Toro in june|
|July||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bocas Del Toro in july|
|August||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bocas Del Toro in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||good weather||Bocas Del Toro in september|
|October||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bocas Del Toro in october|
|November||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bocas Del Toro in november|
|December||77°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Bocas Del Toro in december|
Weather and climate in Bocas Del Toro
- From january to april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 7.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and october the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and, in october, 13 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 13.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bocas Del Toro
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bocas Del Toro: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bocas Del Toro
Find out when Bocas Del Toro has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bocas Del Toro
- Very low season in Bocas Del Toro
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and October.
- Low season in Bocas Del Toro
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, July, September and November.
- High season in Bocas Del Toro
The number of visitors to Bocas Del Toro is high in: February, March and August.
- Peak season in Bocas Del Toro
The largest number of tourists visiting Bocas Del Toro is during: January and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Bocas Del Toro month by month
Best time for low prices in Bocas Del Toro
Average prices of hotels in Bocas Del Toro month by month
Generally, June is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Bocas Del Toro. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Bocas Del Toro
On average, it costs $ 8.7 per day to hire a car in Bocas Del Toro. This price varies by $ 1.1 depending on the month. In june, hiring a car costs an average of $ 7.6 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in february is $ 8.7.