Best time to go to San Ramon Average weather of San Ramon, Costa Rica
Discover the perfect time to visit San Ramon in Costa Rica from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to San Ramon?
When is the best time to go to San Ramon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in San Ramon are January, February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are May, June, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in San Ramon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||San Ramon in january|
|perfect weather||San Ramon in february|
|perfect weather||San Ramon in march|
|tolerable weather||San Ramon in april|
|tolerable weather||San Ramon in may|
|tolerable weather||San Ramon in june|
|tolerable weather||San Ramon in july|
|tolerable weather||San Ramon in august|
|tolerable weather||San Ramon in september|
|tolerable weather||San Ramon in october|
|tolerable weather||San Ramon in november|
|good weather||San Ramon in december|
Weather and climate in San Ramon
- From january to april the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains in april about 3.4in.
- From may to october the climate is very bad. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is okay. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 32% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in San Ramon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of San Ramon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
San Ramon appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.