Best time to go to Munduk Average weather of Munduk, Bali
Find the most favorable time to go to Munduk in Bali from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Munduk?
When is the best time to go to Munduk? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Munduk are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and February
Annual weather in Munduk
For full information about the climate and weather in Munduk a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Munduk in january|
|February||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Munduk in february|
|March||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Munduk in march|
|April||81°F/85°F||good weather||Munduk in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||good weather||Munduk in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Munduk in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Munduk in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Munduk in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Munduk in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Munduk in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||good weather||Munduk in november|
|December||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Munduk in december|
Weather and climate in Munduk
- From january to april the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 6.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to june the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains in june about 2.4in.
- Between july and september the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
- In the month of october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in october about 2.9in.
- From november to december the climate is just OK. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 9.8in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Munduk
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Munduk: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.