Best time to go to Molokai Average weather of Molokai, Hawaii
Discover the most favorable time to go to Molokai in Hawaii from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Molokai?
When is the best time to go to Molokai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Molokai
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are February, March and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Molokai
For full information about the climate and weather in Molokai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Molokai in january|
|February||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Molokai in february|
|March||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Molokai in march|
|April||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Molokai in april|
|May||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Molokai in may|
|June||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Molokai in june|
|July||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Molokai in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Molokai in august|
|September||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Molokai in september|
|October||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Molokai in october|
|November||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Molokai in november|
|December||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Molokai in december|
Weather and climate in Molokai
- Between the months of january and june the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains in june about 1in.
- Between the months of july and october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and, in october, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 79°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Molokai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Molokai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Molokai
Average prices of hotels in Molokai month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Molokai. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.