Best time to go to Molokai Average weather of Molokai, Hawaii
Discover the most favorable time to go to Molokai in Hawaii from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Molokai?
When is the best time to go to Molokai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Molokai
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- July is the driest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Molokai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Molokai in january|
|perfect weather||Molokai in february|
|perfect weather||Molokai in march|
|perfect weather||Molokai in april|
|perfect weather||Molokai in may|
|perfect weather||Molokai in june|
|perfect weather||Molokai in july|
|perfect weather||Molokai in august|
|perfect weather||Molokai in september|
|perfect weather||Molokai in october|
|perfect weather||Molokai in november|
|perfect weather||Molokai in december|
Weather and climate in Molokai
- Between the months of january and june the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains in june about 0.7in.
- Between the months of july and october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in october, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 77°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Molokai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Molokai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Molokai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.