Best time to go to Lanai Average weather of Lanai, Hawaii
Find the best time to go to Lanai in Hawaii from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Lanai?
When is the best time to go to Lanai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Lanai
- On average, the warmest months are January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- July is the driest month
- The rainiest months are March and December
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
Annual weather in Lanai
For full information about the climate and weather in Lanai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Lanai in january|
|February||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Lanai in february|
|March||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Lanai in march|
|April||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Lanai in april|
|May||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Lanai in may|
|June||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Lanai in june|
|July||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Lanai in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Lanai in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Lanai in september|
|October||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Lanai in october|
|November||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Lanai in november|
|December||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Lanai in december|
Weather and climate in Lanai
- Between the months of january and july the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
- From august to september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F.
- From october to december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lanai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lanai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Lanai
Average prices of hotels in Lanai month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Lanai. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.