Best time to go to Lanai Average weather of Lanai, Hawaii
Find the best time to go to Lanai in Hawaii from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Lanai?
When is the best time to go to Lanai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Lanai
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- July is the driest month
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Lanai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Lanai in january|
|perfect weather||Lanai in february|
|perfect weather||Lanai in march|
|perfect weather||Lanai in april|
|perfect weather||Lanai in may|
|perfect weather||Lanai in june|
|perfect weather||Lanai in july|
|good weather||Lanai in august|
|perfect weather||Lanai in september|
|perfect weather||Lanai in october|
|perfect weather||Lanai in november|
|perfect weather||Lanai in december|
Weather and climate in Lanai
- Between the months of january and july the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 25°C.
- From august to september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C.
- From october to december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 24°C and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Lanai
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Lanai: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Lanai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Hawaii
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved