When is the best time to go to Lanai?
When is the best time to go to Lanai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Lanai
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- July is the driest month
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Lanai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||23°C/25°C||30mm||perfect weather||Lanai in january|
|February||23°C/25°C||41mm||perfect weather||Lanai in february|
|March||23°C/25°C||44mm||perfect weather||Lanai in march|
|April||23°C/26°C||49mm||perfect weather||Lanai in april|
|May||24°C/27°C||23mm||perfect weather||Lanai in may|
|June||25°C/29°C||11mm||perfect weather||Lanai in june|
|July||26°C/30°C||9mm||perfect weather||Lanai in july|
|August||27°C/30°C||51mm||good weather||Lanai in august|
|September||26°C/30°C||16mm||perfect weather||Lanai in september|
|October||26°C/29°C||22mm||perfect weather||Lanai in october|
|November||25°C/28°C||18mm||perfect weather||Lanai in november|
|December||24°C/26°C||54mm||perfect weather||Lanai in december|
Weather and climate in Lanai
- Between the months of january and july the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 25°C.
- From august to september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C.
- From october to december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 24°C and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Lanai
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Lanai: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Lanai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.