Best time to go to Waimanalo Average weather of Waimanalo, Hawaii
Discover the best time to go to Waimanalo in Hawaii from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Waimanalo?
When is the best time to go to Waimanalo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Waimanalo
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Waimanalo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Waimanalo in january|
|good weather||Waimanalo in february|
|good weather||Waimanalo in march|
|good weather||Waimanalo in april|
|perfect weather||Waimanalo in may|
|perfect weather||Waimanalo in june|
|perfect weather||Waimanalo in july|
|perfect weather||Waimanalo in august|
|perfect weather||Waimanalo in september|
|perfect weather||Waimanalo in october|
|perfect weather||Waimanalo in november|
|perfect weather||Waimanalo in december|
Weather and climate in Waimanalo
- In the month of january the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- Between february and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C.
- Between april and june the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 22% of the time in september.
- Between october and december the climate is perfect. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 23% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Waimanalo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Waimanalo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Waimanalo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.