Best time to go to Lihue Average weather of Lihue, Hawaii
Discover the perfect time to go to Lihue in Hawaii from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Lihue?
When is the best time to go to Lihue? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Lihue
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- March is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Lihue
For full information about the climate and weather in Lihue a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Lihue in january
|Lihue in february
|Lihue in march
|Lihue in april
|Lihue in may
|Lihue in june
|Lihue in july
|Lihue in august
|Lihue in september
|Lihue in october
|Lihue in november
|Lihue in december
Weather and climate in Lihue
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains in february about 4.4in.
- Between march and august the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is favorable. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains about 17% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lihue
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lihue: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Lihue
Average prices of hotels in Lihue month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Lihue. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Lihue
On average, it costs $ 154 per day to hire a car in Lihue. This price varies by $ 35 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 136 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 171.