Best time to go to Lihue Average weather of Lihue, Hawaii
Discover the perfect time to go to Lihue in Hawaii from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Lihue?
When is the best time to go to Lihue? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Lihue
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are March and November
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Lihue a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Lihue in january|
|good weather||Lihue in february|
|good weather||Lihue in march|
|good weather||Lihue in april|
|good weather||Lihue in may|
|good weather||Lihue in june|
|good weather||Lihue in july|
|good weather||Lihue in august|
|good weather||Lihue in september|
|good weather||Lihue in october|
|good weather||Lihue in november|
|good weather||Lihue in december|
Weather and climate in Lihue
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains in february about 1.8in.
- Between march and august the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is favorable. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 9 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains about 31% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lihue
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lihue: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Lihue appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.