Best time to go to Anahola Average weather of Anahola, Hawaii
Discover the very best time to visit Anahola in Hawaii from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Anahola?
When is the best time to go to Anahola? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Anahola
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are March and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Anahola a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Anahola in january|
|good weather||Anahola in february|
|good weather||Anahola in march|
|good weather||Anahola in april|
|good weather||Anahola in may|
|good weather||Anahola in june|
|good weather||Anahola in july|
|good weather||Anahola in august|
|good weather||Anahola in september|
|good weather||Anahola in october|
|good weather||Anahola in november|
|good weather||Anahola in december|
Weather and climate in Anahola
- Between january and february the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- From march to august the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- In september the climate is beautiful. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 9 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains in december about 1.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Anahola
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Anahola: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Anahola appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.