When is the best time to go to Anahola?
When is the best time to go to Anahola? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Anahola are January and February
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Anahola a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||24°C/25°C||47mm||good weather||Anahola in january|
|February||23°C/25°C||71mm||good weather||Anahola in february|
|March||23°C/25°C||97mm||tolerable weather||Anahola in march|
|April||24°C/26°C||92mm||tolerable weather||Anahola in april|
|May||25°C/27°C||90mm||tolerable weather||Anahola in may|
|June||27°C/28°C||75mm||tolerable weather||Anahola in june|
|July||27°C/29°C||73mm||tolerable weather||Anahola in july|
|August||28°C/29°C||82mm||tolerable weather||Anahola in august|
|September||27°C/29°C||76mm||tolerable weather||Anahola in september|
|October||27°C/29°C||73mm||tolerable weather||Anahola in october|
|November||26°C/27°C||104mm||tolerable weather||Anahola in november|
|December||24°C/26°C||126mm||tolerable weather||Anahola in december|
Weather and climate in Anahola
- Between january and february the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 24°C and it rains about 71mm each month.
- From march to august the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 29°C and it rains about 82mm each month.
- In september the climate is beautiful. It is for example 29°C as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 17 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 29°C and it rains in december about 126mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Anahola
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Anahola: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Anahola appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.