Best time to go to Anahola Average weather of Anahola, Hawaii
Discover the very best time to visit Anahola in Hawaii from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Anahola?
When is the best time to go to Anahola? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Anahola are January and February
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Anahola a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Anahola in january|
|good weather||Anahola in february|
|tolerable weather||Anahola in march|
|tolerable weather||Anahola in april|
|tolerable weather||Anahola in may|
|tolerable weather||Anahola in june|
|tolerable weather||Anahola in july|
|tolerable weather||Anahola in august|
|tolerable weather||Anahola in september|
|tolerable weather||Anahola in october|
|tolerable weather||Anahola in november|
|tolerable weather||Anahola in december|
Weather and climate in Anahola
- Between january and february the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 24°C and it rains about 71mm each month.
- From march to august the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 29°C and it rains about 82mm each month.
- In september the climate is beautiful. It is for example 29°C as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 17 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 29°C and it rains in december about 126mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Anahola
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Anahola: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Anahola appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Hawaii
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved