Best time to go to Kilauea Average weather of Kilauea, Hawaii
Discover the very best time to go to Kilauea in Hawaii from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Kilauea?
When is the best time to go to Kilauea? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Kilauea
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are March and November
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Kilauea a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kilauea in january|
|good weather||Kilauea in february|
|good weather||Kilauea in march|
|good weather||Kilauea in april|
|good weather||Kilauea in may|
|good weather||Kilauea in june|
|good weather||Kilauea in july|
|good weather||Kilauea in august|
|good weather||Kilauea in september|
|good weather||Kilauea in october|
|good weather||Kilauea in november|
|good weather||Kilauea in december|
Weather and climate in Kilauea
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and, in february, 9 days of rain are expected.
- From march to august the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains about 33% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 79°F and, in december, 10 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kilauea
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kilauea: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Kilauea appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.