Best time to go to Waianae Average weather of Waianae, Hawaii
Discover the perfect time to visit Waianae in Hawaii from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Waianae?
When is the best time to go to Waianae? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Waianae
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Waianae a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Waianae in january|
|good weather||Waianae in february|
|good weather||Waianae in march|
|good weather||Waianae in april|
|perfect weather||Waianae in may|
|perfect weather||Waianae in june|
|perfect weather||Waianae in july|
|perfect weather||Waianae in august|
|perfect weather||Waianae in september|
|perfect weather||Waianae in october|
|good weather||Waianae in november|
|perfect weather||Waianae in december|
Weather and climate in Waianae
- In the month of january the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- Between february and may the climate is good. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- In the month of august the climate is good. The temperature rises to 83°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and october the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 24% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 85°F and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Waianae
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Waianae: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Waianae appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.