Best time to go to Niihau Average weather of Niihau, Hawaii
Get the most favorable time to visit Niihau in Hawaii from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Niihau?
When is the best time to go to Niihau? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Niihau
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- December is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Niihau a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Niihau in january|
|good weather||Niihau in february|
|good weather||Niihau in march|
|good weather||Niihau in april|
|good weather||Niihau in may|
|good weather||Niihau in june|
|good weather||Niihau in july|
|good weather||Niihau in august|
|good weather||Niihau in september|
|good weather||Niihau in october|
|good weather||Niihau in november|
|good weather||Niihau in december|
Weather and climate in Niihau
- From january to december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 85°F and, in december, 12 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Niihau
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Niihau: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Hawaii: get the best price!
Map of Hawaii
Niihau appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Hawaii
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved