Best time to go to Niihau Average weather of Niihau, Hawaii
Get the most favorable time to visit Niihau in Hawaii from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Niihau?
When is the best time to go to Niihau? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Niihau
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are February, March and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Niihau
For full information about the climate and weather in Niihau a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Niihau in january|
|February||72°F/76°F||good weather||Niihau in february|
|March||72°F/76°F||good weather||Niihau in march|
|April||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Niihau in april|
|May||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Niihau in may|
|June||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Niihau in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Niihau in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Niihau in august|
|September||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Niihau in september|
|October||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Niihau in october|
|November||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Niihau in november|
|December||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Niihau in december|
Weather and climate in Niihau
- From january to december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 79°F and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Niihau
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Niihau: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.