When is the best time to go to Niihau?
When is the best time to go to Niihau? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Niihau
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- December is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Niihau a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||24°C/26°C||41mm||perfect weather||Niihau in january|
|February||23°C/25°C||62mm||good weather||Niihau in february|
|March||24°C/26°C||58mm||good weather||Niihau in march|
|April||25°C/27°C||48mm||good weather||Niihau in april|
|May||25°C/28°C||46mm||perfect weather||Niihau in may|
|June||27°C/30°C||25mm||good weather||Niihau in june|
|July||27°C/30°C||22mm||good weather||Niihau in july|
|August||28°C/31°C||31mm||good weather||Niihau in august|
|September||28°C/30°C||31mm||good weather||Niihau in september|
|October||27°C/30°C||41mm||good weather||Niihau in october|
|November||26°C/28°C||53mm||good weather||Niihau in november|
|December||25°C/27°C||89mm||good weather||Niihau in december|
Weather and climate in Niihau
- From january to december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 30°C and, in december, 9 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Niihau
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Niihau: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Niihau appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.