Best time to go to Wahiawa Average weather of Wahiawa, Hawaii
Discover the best time to visit Wahiawa in Hawaii from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Wahiawa?
When is the best time to go to Wahiawa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Wahiawa
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are February, March, May, August and October
Annual weather in Wahiawa
For full information about the climate and weather in Wahiawa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/77°F||good weather||Wahiawa in january|
|February||70°F/77°F||good weather||Wahiawa in february|
|March||70°F/77°F||good weather||Wahiawa in march|
|April||72°F/79°F||good weather||Wahiawa in april|
|May||74°F/81°F||good weather||Wahiawa in may|
|June||76°F/83°F||good weather||Wahiawa in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||good weather||Wahiawa in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||good weather||Wahiawa in august|
|September||77°F/85°F||good weather||Wahiawa in september|
|October||76°F/83°F||good weather||Wahiawa in october|
|November||74°F/81°F||good weather||Wahiawa in november|
|December||72°F/79°F||good weather||Wahiawa in december|
Weather and climate in Wahiawa
- Between january and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and it rains in march about 5in.
- Between april and august the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains in august about 4in.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and, in october, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and, in november, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 13% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Wahiawa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Wahiawa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Wahiawa
Average prices of hotels in Wahiawa month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Wahiawa. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.