Best time to go to Kapolei Average weather of Kapolei, Hawaii
Get the most favorable time to visit Kapolei in Hawaii from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Kapolei?
When is the best time to go to Kapolei? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Kapolei
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- December is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Kapolei a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Kapolei in january|
|good weather||Kapolei in february|
|good weather||Kapolei in march|
|good weather||Kapolei in april|
|good weather||Kapolei in may|
|good weather||Kapolei in june|
|good weather||Kapolei in july|
|good weather||Kapolei in august|
|perfect weather||Kapolei in september|
|good weather||Kapolei in october|
|good weather||Kapolei in november|
|good weather||Kapolei in december|
Weather and climate in Kapolei
- In the month of january the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains about 17% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is good. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in march and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- From april to june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 85°F.
- From july to december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 2.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kapolei
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kapolei: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Kapolei appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.