Best time to go to Kapolei Average weather of Kapolei, Hawaii
Get the most favorable time to visit Kapolei in Hawaii from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Kapolei?
When is the best time to go to Kapolei? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Kapolei
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are February, March and December
Annual weather in Kapolei
For full information about the climate and weather in Kapolei a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Kapolei in january|
|February||72°F/77°F||good weather||Kapolei in february|
|March||72°F/77°F||good weather||Kapolei in march|
|April||74°F/79°F||good weather||Kapolei in april|
|May||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Kapolei in may|
|June||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Kapolei in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kapolei in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kapolei in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Kapolei in september|
|October||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kapolei in october|
|November||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Kapolei in november|
|December||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Kapolei in december|
Weather and climate in Kapolei
- In the month of january the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains about 8% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is good. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in march and, in march, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From april to june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 81°F.
- From july to december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains about 3.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kapolei
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kapolei: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Kapolei
Average prices of hotels in Kapolei month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Kapolei. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.