Best time to go to Waimea Average weather of Waimea, Hawaii
Discover the most favorable time to go to Waimea in Hawaii from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Waimea?
When is the best time to go to Waimea? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Waimea
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Waimea a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Waimea in january|
|good weather||Waimea in february|
|perfect weather||Waimea in march|
|perfect weather||Waimea in april|
|perfect weather||Waimea in may|
|perfect weather||Waimea in june|
|perfect weather||Waimea in july|
|perfect weather||Waimea in august|
|perfect weather||Waimea in september|
|perfect weather||Waimea in october|
|perfect weather||Waimea in november|
|perfect weather||Waimea in december|
Weather and climate in Waimea
- In january the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 79°F.
- Between february and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Waimea
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Waimea: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Waimea appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.