Best time to go to Kekaha Average weather of Kekaha, Hawaii
Get the perfect time to go to Kekaha in Hawaii from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Kekaha?
When is the best time to go to Kekaha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Kekaha
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Kekaha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Kekaha in january|
|good weather||Kekaha in february|
|perfect weather||Kekaha in march|
|perfect weather||Kekaha in april|
|perfect weather||Kekaha in may|
|perfect weather||Kekaha in june|
|perfect weather||Kekaha in july|
|perfect weather||Kekaha in august|
|perfect weather||Kekaha in september|
|perfect weather||Kekaha in october|
|perfect weather||Kekaha in november|
|perfect weather||Kekaha in december|
Weather and climate in Kekaha
- In january the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains about 16% of the time in january.
- Between the months of february and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kekaha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kekaha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Kekaha appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.