Best time to go to Koloa Average weather of Koloa, Hawaii
Find the most favorable time to go to Koloa in Hawaii from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Koloa?
When is the best time to go to Koloa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Koloa
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are March and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Koloa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Koloa in january|
|good weather||Koloa in february|
|good weather||Koloa in march|
|good weather||Koloa in april|
|good weather||Koloa in may|
|good weather||Koloa in june|
|good weather||Koloa in july|
|good weather||Koloa in august|
|good weather||Koloa in september|
|good weather||Koloa in october|
|good weather||Koloa in november|
|good weather||Koloa in december|
Weather and climate in Koloa
- From january to february the climate is favorable. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 31% of the time in february.
- Between march and august the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains in august about 1.9in.
- In the month of september the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 31% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Koloa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Koloa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Koloa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.