Best time to go to La'ie Average weather of La'ie, Hawaii
Discover the perfect time to visit La'ie in Hawaii from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to La'ie?
When is the best time to go to La'ie? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in La'ie
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are February and March
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
Annual weather in La'ie
For full information about the climate and weather in La'ie a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/77°F||good weather||La'ie in january|
|February||72°F/76°F||good weather||La'ie in february|
|March||72°F/76°F||good weather||La'ie in march|
|April||74°F/77°F||good weather||La'ie in april|
|May||76°F/79°F||good weather||La'ie in may|
|June||77°F/81°F||good weather||La'ie in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||good weather||La'ie in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||good weather||La'ie in august|
|September||79°F/83°F||good weather||La'ie in september|
|October||79°F/83°F||good weather||La'ie in october|
|November||76°F/79°F||good weather||La'ie in november|
|December||74°F/77°F||good weather||La'ie in december|
Weather and climate in La'ie
- Between the months of january and december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 83°F and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in La'ie
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of La'ie: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.