Best time to go to Schofield Barracks Average weather of Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
Discover the perfect time to go to Schofield Barracks in Hawaii from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Schofield Barracks?
When is the best time to go to Schofield Barracks? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Schofield Barracks
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are February, March, May, August and October
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
Annual weather in Schofield Barracks
For full information about the climate and weather in Schofield Barracks a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/77°F||good weather||Schofield Barracks in january|
|February||70°F/77°F||good weather||Schofield Barracks in february|
|March||70°F/77°F||good weather||Schofield Barracks in march|
|April||72°F/79°F||good weather||Schofield Barracks in april|
|May||74°F/81°F||good weather||Schofield Barracks in may|
|June||76°F/83°F||good weather||Schofield Barracks in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||good weather||Schofield Barracks in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||good weather||Schofield Barracks in august|
|September||77°F/85°F||good weather||Schofield Barracks in september|
|October||76°F/83°F||good weather||Schofield Barracks in october|
|November||74°F/81°F||good weather||Schofield Barracks in november|
|December||72°F/79°F||good weather||Schofield Barracks in december|
Weather and climate in Schofield Barracks
Schofield Barracks enjoys a tropical savanna climate (with dry summer) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Schofield Barracks is 81°F (ranging from 77°F in february to 85°F in september). Annual rainfall is 44.1in, with a minimum of 2.5in in january and a maximum of 5in in march.
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 70°F.
- From april to august the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains in august about 4in.
- Between september and october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in october, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and, in november, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Schofield Barracks
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Schofield Barracks: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Schofield Barracks
Chargement en cours
Legend: Schofield Barracks other locations