Best time to go to Kalaheo Average weather of Kalaheo, Hawaii
Discover the very best time to go to Kalaheo in Hawaii from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Kalaheo?
When is the best time to go to Kalaheo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Kalaheo
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are March and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalaheo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kalaheo in january|
|good weather||Kalaheo in february|
|good weather||Kalaheo in march|
|good weather||Kalaheo in april|
|good weather||Kalaheo in may|
|good weather||Kalaheo in june|
|good weather||Kalaheo in july|
|good weather||Kalaheo in august|
|good weather||Kalaheo in september|
|good weather||Kalaheo in october|
|good weather||Kalaheo in november|
|good weather||Kalaheo in december|
Weather and climate in Kalaheo
- From january to february the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F.
- From march to august the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains in august about 1.9in.
- In the month of september the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- Between october and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 76°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kalaheo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalaheo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Kalaheo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.