Best time to go to Hau'ula Average weather of Hau'ula, Hawaii
Get the perfect time to go to Hau'ula in Hawaii from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Hau'ula?
When is the best time to go to Hau'ula? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hau'ula are January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September, October and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are February, March and December
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Hau'ula a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Hau'ula in january|
|good weather||Hau'ula in february|
|good weather||Hau'ula in march|
|tolerable weather||Hau'ula in april|
|good weather||Hau'ula in may|
|good weather||Hau'ula in june|
|good weather||Hau'ula in july|
|good weather||Hau'ula in august|
|good weather||Hau'ula in september|
|good weather||Hau'ula in october|
|tolerable weather||Hau'ula in november|
|good weather||Hau'ula in december|
Weather and climate in Hau'ula
- Between the months of january and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 27°C as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 10 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hau'ula
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hau'ula: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Hau'ula appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Hawaii
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved