When is the best time to go to Hau'ula?
When is the best time to go to Hau'ula? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hau'ula are January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September, October and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are February, March and December
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Hau'ula a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||24°C/26°C||37mm||good weather||Hau'ula in january|
|February||24°C/26°C||63mm||good weather||Hau'ula in february|
|March||24°C/26°C||65mm||good weather||Hau'ula in march|
|April||25°C/27°C||50mm||tolerable weather||Hau'ula in april|
|May||26°C/28°C||51mm||good weather||Hau'ula in may|
|June||27°C/29°C||32mm||good weather||Hau'ula in june|
|July||27°C/30°C||33mm||good weather||Hau'ula in july|
|August||28°C/30°C||46mm||good weather||Hau'ula in august|
|September||28°C/30°C||49mm||good weather||Hau'ula in september|
|October||27°C/29°C||41mm||good weather||Hau'ula in october|
|November||26°C/28°C||44mm||tolerable weather||Hau'ula in november|
|December||25°C/27°C||72mm||good weather||Hau'ula in december|
Weather and climate in Hau'ula
- Between the months of january and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 27°C as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 10 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hau'ula
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hau'ula: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Hau'ula appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.