Best time to go to Hydra Island Average weather of Hydra Island, Greece
Find the best time to go to Hydra Island in Greece from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Hydra Island?
When is the best time to go to Hydra Island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hydra Island are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Hydra Island has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Hydra Island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Hydra Island in january|
|tolerable weather||Hydra Island in february|
|tolerable weather||Hydra Island in march|
|good weather||Hydra Island in april|
|perfect weather||Hydra Island in may|
|perfect weather||Hydra Island in june|
|perfect weather||Hydra Island in july|
|perfect weather||Hydra Island in august|
|perfect weather||Hydra Island in september|
|perfect weather||Hydra Island in october|
|good weather||Hydra Island in november|
|tolerable weather||Hydra Island in december|
Weather and climate in Hydra Island
- From january to march the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 77°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in june about 0.7in.
- Between july and august the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- Between september and october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains about 19% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 26% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hydra Island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hydra Island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Hydra Island appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved