Best time to go to Hydra Island Average weather of Hydra Island, Greece
Find the best time to go to Hydra Island in Greece from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Hydra Island?
When is the best time to go to Hydra Island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hydra Island are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Hydra Island
For full information about the climate and weather in Hydra Island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Hydra Island in january|
|February||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Hydra Island in february|
|March||54°F/63°F||good weather||Hydra Island in march|
|April||61°F/67°F||good weather||Hydra Island in april|
|May||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Hydra Island in may|
|June||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Hydra Island in june|
|July||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Hydra Island in july|
|August||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Hydra Island in august|
|September||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Hydra Island in september|
|October||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Hydra Island in october|
|November||59°F/67°F||good weather||Hydra Island in november|
|December||52°F/61°F||good weather||Hydra Island in december|
Weather and climate in Hydra Island
- From january to march the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 72°F and, in march, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains in june about 1.8in.
- Between july and august the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between september and october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains about 9% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 2.3in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains about 12% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hydra Island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hydra Island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Hydra Island
Find out when Hydra Island has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Hydra Island
- Very low season in Hydra Island
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Hydra Island
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May and October.
- High season in Hydra Island
The number of visitors to Hydra Island is high in: June, July and September.
- Peek season in Hydra Island
The largest number of tourists visiting Hydra Island is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Hydra Island month by month
Best time for low prices in Hydra Island
Average prices of hotels in Hydra Island month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Hydra Island. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.