Best time to go to Ampelakia Average weather of Ampelakia, Greece
Find the perfect time to visit Ampelakia in Greece from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Ampelakia?
When is the best time to go to Ampelakia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ampelakia are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Ampelakia has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Ampelakia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Ampelakia in january|
|tolerable weather||Ampelakia in february|
|tolerable weather||Ampelakia in march|
|good weather||Ampelakia in april|
|perfect weather||Ampelakia in may|
|perfect weather||Ampelakia in june|
|perfect weather||Ampelakia in july|
|perfect weather||Ampelakia in august|
|perfect weather||Ampelakia in september|
|perfect weather||Ampelakia in october|
|good weather||Ampelakia in november|
|tolerable weather||Ampelakia in december|
Weather and climate in Ampelakia
- Between the months of january and march the climate is okay. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- In april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 19% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is perfect. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains in august about 0.1in.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- Between october and november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains in november about 1.4in.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ampelakia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ampelakia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Ampelakia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.