Best time to go to Lavrio Average weather of Lavrio, Greece
Discover the most favorable time to visit Lavrio in Greece from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Lavrio?
When is the best time to go to Lavrio? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lavrio are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Lavrio has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Lavrio a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Lavrio in january|
|tolerable weather||Lavrio in february|
|tolerable weather||Lavrio in march|
|good weather||Lavrio in april|
|perfect weather||Lavrio in may|
|perfect weather||Lavrio in june|
|good weather||Lavrio in july|
|good weather||Lavrio in august|
|perfect weather||Lavrio in september|
|perfect weather||Lavrio in october|
|good weather||Lavrio in november|
|tolerable weather||Lavrio in december|
Weather and climate in Lavrio
- From january to march the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 77°F and it rains about 23% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and, in april, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in june, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in august about 0.1in.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in september about 1.1in.
- From october to november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains about 22% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 27% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lavrio
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lavrio: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Lavrio appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.