Best time to go to Piraeus Average weather of Piraeus, Greece
Find the most favorable time to go to Piraeus in Greece from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Piraeus?
When is the best time to go to Piraeus? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Piraeus are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Piraeus has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Piraeus a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Piraeus in january|
|tolerable weather||Piraeus in february|
|tolerable weather||Piraeus in march|
|good weather||Piraeus in april|
|perfect weather||Piraeus in may|
|perfect weather||Piraeus in june|
|good weather||Piraeus in july|
|perfect weather||Piraeus in august|
|perfect weather||Piraeus in september|
|perfect weather||Piraeus in october|
|good weather||Piraeus in november|
|tolerable weather||Piraeus in december|
Weather and climate in Piraeus
- From january to march the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains in march about 1.9in.
- In the month of april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in june, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains in november about 1.5in.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 24% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Piraeus
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Piraeus: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Piraeus appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.