Best time to go to Makronissos Average weather of Makronissos, Greece
Discover the best time to go to Makronissos in Greece from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Makronissos?
When is the best time to go to Makronissos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Makronissos are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Makronissos has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and December
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Makronissos
For full information about the climate and weather in Makronissos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Makronissos in january|
|February||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Makronissos in february|
|March||56°F/63°F||good weather||Makronissos in march|
|April||61°F/68°F||good weather||Makronissos in april|
|May||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Makronissos in may|
|June||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Makronissos in june|
|July||83°F/90°F||perfect weather||Makronissos in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||perfect weather||Makronissos in august|
|September||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Makronissos in september|
|October||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Makronissos in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||good weather||Makronissos in november|
|December||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Makronissos in december|
Weather and climate in Makronissos
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 13% of the time in february.
- Between march and april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average.
- From may to october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains about 7% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 11% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains about 3.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Makronissos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Makronissos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.