Best time to go to Zante Average weather of Zante, Greece
Find the most favorable time to go to Zante in Greece from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Zante?
When is the best time to go to Zante? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Zante are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Zante has dry periods in April, May, June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Zante a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Zante in january|
|tolerable weather||Zante in february|
|good weather||Zante in march|
|good weather||Zante in april|
|perfect weather||Zante in may|
|perfect weather||Zante in june|
|perfect weather||Zante in july|
|perfect weather||Zante in august|
|perfect weather||Zante in september|
|perfect weather||Zante in october|
|good weather||Zante in november|
|good weather||Zante in december|
Weather and climate in Zante
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- In june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 86°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 0.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Zante
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Zante: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Zante appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.