Best time to go to Zante Average weather of Zante, Greece
Find the most favorable time to go to Zante in Greece from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Zante?
When is the best time to go to Zante? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Zante are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Zante has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are January, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are August and September
Annual weather in Zante
For full information about the climate and weather in Zante a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Zante in january|
|February||56°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Zante in february|
|March||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Zante in march|
|April||61°F/65°F||good weather||Zante in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Zante in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Zante in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Zante in july|
|August||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Zante in august|
|September||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Zante in september|
|October||70°F/72°F||good weather||Zante in october|
|November||65°F/67°F||good weather||Zante in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Zante in december|
Weather and climate in Zante
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and you can expect to have 3.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 3.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Zante
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Zante: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Zante
Find out when Zante has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Zante
- Very low season in Zante
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and April.
- Low season in Zante
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June, October, November and December.
- High season in Zante
The number of visitors to Zante is high in: May, July and September.
- Peek season in Zante
The largest number of tourists visiting Zante is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Zante month by month
Best time for low prices in Zante
Average prices of hotels in Zante month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Zante. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Zante
A return flight between London and Zante is generally cheaper if you go in april ($ 144 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 202 more for your airline ticket to Zante if you go in february.