Best time to go to Zante Average weather of Zante, Greece
Find the most favorable time to go to Zante in Greece from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Zante?
When is the best time to go to Zante? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Zante are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Zante has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, October and December
- The best months for swimming are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Zante a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Zante in january|
|tolerable weather||Zante in february|
|tolerable weather||Zante in march|
|good weather||Zante in april|
|good weather||Zante in may|
|perfect weather||Zante in june|
|perfect weather||Zante in july|
|perfect weather||Zante in august|
|perfect weather||Zante in september|
|good weather||Zante in october|
|good weather||Zante in november|
|tolerable weather||Zante in december|
Weather and climate in Zante
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- In june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and you can expect to have 4.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 5.4in.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Zante
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Zante: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Zante appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved