Best time to go to Megara Average weather of Megara, Greece
Find the very best time to visit Megara in Greece from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Megara?
When is the best time to go to Megara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Megara are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Megara has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Megara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Megara in january|
|tolerable weather||Megara in february|
|tolerable weather||Megara in march|
|good weather||Megara in april|
|perfect weather||Megara in may|
|perfect weather||Megara in june|
|perfect weather||Megara in july|
|perfect weather||Megara in august|
|perfect weather||Megara in september|
|perfect weather||Megara in october|
|good weather||Megara in november|
|tolerable weather||Megara in december|
Weather and climate in Megara
- From january to march the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 19% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 86°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- In december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Megara
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Megara: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Megara appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved