Best time to go to Poros Average weather of Poros, Greece
Discover the perfect time to go to Poros in Greece from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Poros?
When is the best time to go to Poros? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Poros are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Poros has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Poros a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Poros in january|
|tolerable weather||Poros in february|
|tolerable weather||Poros in march|
|good weather||Poros in april|
|good weather||Poros in may|
|perfect weather||Poros in june|
|perfect weather||Poros in july|
|perfect weather||Poros in august|
|good weather||Poros in september|
|good weather||Poros in october|
|good weather||Poros in november|
|tolerable weather||Poros in december|
Weather and climate in Poros
- From january to march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and, in may, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and august the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 88°F.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 7in each month.
- In november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains about 7in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains about 45% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Poros
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Poros: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Poros appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.