Best time to go to Mykonos for a perfect weather and where to go?
Discover the perfect time to visit Mykonos from seasonal norms in many locations like Ornos or Ano Mera, here.
When is the best time to go to Mykonos?
When is the best time to go to Mykonos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Mykonos, the weather is good everywhere in April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Platis Gialos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Platis Gialos are June, July, August and September, and the coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months in this city are January and December
- The cities with the best climate are Platis Gialos, Ano Mera, Kalafati, Ornos, Psarrou, Tourlos, Elia and Faros Armenistis, with good weather at least 9 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Platis Gialos are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Mykonos
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Mykonos for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
Best time to travel to Mykonos by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Mykonos
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Mykonos and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Platis Gialos, Ano Mera, Kalafati, Ornos and Psarrou, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Mykonos
Find out when Mykonos has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Mykonos
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December. The number of visitors to Mykonos is high in: June, July, August and September.
- Very low season in Mykonos: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Mykonos: April, May, October and December.
- High season in Mykonos: June and September.
- Peek season in Mykonos: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Mykonos month by month
Where to go in Mykonos?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
What can I do in Mykonos?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping