Best time to go to Mykonos for a perfect weather and where to go?
Discover the perfect time to visit Mykonos from seasonal norms in many locations like Ornos or Ano Mera, here.
When is the best time to go to Mykonos?
When is the best time to go to Mykonos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Mykonos, the weather is good everywhere in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Platis Gialos are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Platis Gialos are July, August and September, and the coldest months are January and February
- The cities with the best climate are Platis Gialos, Ano Mera, Kalafati, Ornos, Psarrou, Tourlos, Elia and Faros Armenistis, with good weather at least 9 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Platis Gialos are June, July, August, September and October
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Mykonos for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
Best time to travel to Mykonos by cities
The best months to go to Platis Gialos are march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
The best months to go to Ano Mera are march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
Temperatures and rainfall in Mykonos
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Mykonos and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Platis Gialos, Ano Mera, Kalafati, Ornos and Psarrou, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go in Mykonos?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
Map of Mykonos
Click over cities for information about the weather.
What can I do in Mykonos?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping
Is this weather information for Mykonos reliable?
Climate data for Mykonos has been gathered every day since January 2009. The analysis of these meteorological data for Mykonos allows us to determine the average for each month in Platis Gialos, Ano Mera, Kalafati, Ornos, Psarrou, Tourlos, Elia and Faros Armenistis.
So yes: this data is reliable except in cases of temporary climate disruption in the region.