Best time to go to Leonidio Average weather of Leonidio, Greece
Find the perfect time to visit Leonidio in Greece from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Leonidio?
When is the best time to go to Leonidio? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Leonidio are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Leonidio a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Leonidio in january|
|bad weather||Leonidio in february|
|tolerable weather||Leonidio in march|
|good weather||Leonidio in april|
|good weather||Leonidio in may|
|good weather||Leonidio in june|
|perfect weather||Leonidio in july|
|perfect weather||Leonidio in august|
|good weather||Leonidio in september|
|good weather||Leonidio in october|
|tolerable weather||Leonidio in november|
|bad weather||Leonidio in december|
Weather and climate in Leonidio
- In january the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and you can expect to have 6.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to march the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and it rains about 32% of the time in april.
- Between may and june the climate is favorable. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in june and, in june, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 18% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 70°F.
- In november the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and it rains about 25% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 54°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Leonidio
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Leonidio: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Leonidio appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.