Best time to go to Skiathos Average weather of Skiathos, Greece
Discover the most favorable time to go to Skiathos in Greece from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Skiathos?
When is the best time to go to Skiathos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Skiathos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Skiathos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Skiathos in january|
|tolerable weather||Skiathos in february|
|tolerable weather||Skiathos in march|
|good weather||Skiathos in april|
|perfect weather||Skiathos in may|
|perfect weather||Skiathos in june|
|perfect weather||Skiathos in july|
|perfect weather||Skiathos in august|
|perfect weather||Skiathos in september|
|good weather||Skiathos in october|
|good weather||Skiathos in november|
|tolerable weather||Skiathos in december|
Weather and climate in Skiathos
- In january the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 24% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 19% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains in june about 1in.
- Between the months of july and november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 24% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Skiathos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Skiathos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Skiathos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.