Best time to go to Santorini for a perfect weather and where to go?
Get the best time to go to Santorini from average weather conditions in many locations like Oia or Fira here.
When is the best time to go to Santorini?
When is the best time to go to Santorini? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Santorini, the weather is good everywhere in February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Fira are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Fira are June, July, August and September, and the coldest months are January, February and March
- The cities with the best climate are Fira, Imerovigli, Kamari, Oia, Akrotiri, Koloumpos, Megalochori, Períssa, Pyrgos Kallistis and Thirassía, with good weather at least 10 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Fira are June, July, August, September and October
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Santorini for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
Best time to travel to Santorini by cities
The best months to go to Fira are february, march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
The best months to go to Imerovigli are february, march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
Temperatures and rainfall in Santorini
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Santorini and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Fira, Imerovigli, Kamari, Oia and Akrotiri, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go in Santorini?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
Map of Santorini
Click over cities for information about the weather.
What can I do in Santorini?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping
Is this weather information for Santorini reliable?
Climate data for Santorini has been gathered every day since January 2009. The analysis of these meteorological data for Santorini allows us to determine the average for each month in Fira, Imerovigli, Kamari, Oia, Akrotiri, Koloumpos, Megalochori, Períssa, and 2 other cities.
So yes: this data is reliable except in cases of temporary climate disruption in the region.