Best time to go to Paros Average weather of Paros, Greece
Discover the very best time to visit Paros in Greece from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Paros?
When is the best time to go to Paros? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Paros are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Paros has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Paros a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Paros in january|
|tolerable weather||Paros in february|
|tolerable weather||Paros in march|
|good weather||Paros in april|
|good weather||Paros in may|
|perfect weather||Paros in june|
|perfect weather||Paros in july|
|perfect weather||Paros in august|
|perfect weather||Paros in september|
|perfect weather||Paros in october|
|good weather||Paros in november|
|tolerable weather||Paros in december|
Weather and climate in Paros
- Between the months of january and march the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 59°F.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- In june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and it rains about 8% of the time in june.
- Between july and august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 9% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains in december about 3.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Paros
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Paros: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Paros appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.