Best time to go to Paros Average weather of Paros, Greece
Discover the very best time to visit Paros in Greece from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Paros?
When is the best time to go to Paros? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Paros are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Paros has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Paros
For full information about the climate and weather in Paros a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Paros in january|
|February||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Paros in february|
|March||58°F/61°F||good weather||Paros in march|
|April||61°F/63°F||good weather||Paros in april|
|May||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Paros in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Paros in june|
|July||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Paros in july|
|August||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Paros in august|
|September||76°F/77°F||perfect weather||Paros in september|
|October||70°F/72°F||perfect weather||Paros in october|
|November||65°F/67°F||good weather||Paros in november|
|December||59°F/61°F||good weather||Paros in december|
Weather and climate in Paros
- Between the months of january and march the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 59°F.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- In june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains about 3% of the time in june.
- Between july and august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains about 2% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains in december about 2.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Paros
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Paros: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Paros
Find out when Paros has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Paros
- Very low season in Paros
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Paros
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, October, November and December.
- High season in Paros
The number of visitors to Paros is high in: May, June and September.
- Peek season in Paros
The largest number of tourists visiting Paros is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Paros month by month
Best time for low prices in Paros
Average price for flights to Paros
A return flight between London and Paros is generally cheaper if you go in may ($ 196 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 200 more for your airline ticket to Paros if you go in august.