Best time to go to Spetses Average weather of Spetses, Greece
Discover the perfect time to go to Spetses in Greece from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Spetses?
When is the best time to go to Spetses? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Spetses are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Spetses has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Spetses a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Spetses in january|
|tolerable weather||Spetses in february|
|tolerable weather||Spetses in march|
|good weather||Spetses in april|
|perfect weather||Spetses in may|
|perfect weather||Spetses in june|
|perfect weather||Spetses in july|
|perfect weather||Spetses in august|
|perfect weather||Spetses in september|
|good weather||Spetses in october|
|good weather||Spetses in november|
|tolerable weather||Spetses in december|
Weather and climate in Spetses
- From january to march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 79°F and, in april, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 7% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains in september about 1.5in.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains about 20% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 2.6in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Spetses
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Spetses: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Spetses appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved