Best time to go to Nea Peramos Average weather of Nea Peramos, Greece
Find the most favorable time to visit Nea Peramos in Greece from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Nea Peramos?
When is the best time to go to Nea Peramos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nea Peramos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Nea Peramos has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Nea Peramos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Nea Peramos in january|
|tolerable weather||Nea Peramos in february|
|tolerable weather||Nea Peramos in march|
|good weather||Nea Peramos in april|
|perfect weather||Nea Peramos in may|
|perfect weather||Nea Peramos in june|
|good weather||Nea Peramos in july|
|perfect weather||Nea Peramos in august|
|perfect weather||Nea Peramos in september|
|perfect weather||Nea Peramos in october|
|good weather||Nea Peramos in november|
|tolerable weather||Nea Peramos in december|
Weather and climate in Nea Peramos
- From january to march the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 63°F and it rains in march about 1.9in.
- In april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 70°F.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains in august about 0.2in.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
- Between october and november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 68°F.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nea Peramos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nea Peramos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Nea Peramos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved