Best time to go to Nea Peramos Average weather of Nea Peramos, Greece
Find the most favorable time to visit Nea Peramos in Greece from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Nea Peramos?
When is the best time to go to Nea Peramos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nea Peramos are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Nea Peramos has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are February, March, October and December
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Nea Peramos
For full information about the climate and weather in Nea Peramos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Nea Peramos in january
|Nea Peramos in february
|Nea Peramos in march
|Nea Peramos in april
|Nea Peramos in may
|Nea Peramos in june
|Nea Peramos in july
|Nea Peramos in august
|Nea Peramos in september
|Nea Peramos in october
|Nea Peramos in november
|Nea Peramos in december
Weather and climate in Nea Peramos
- From january to march the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains in march about 2.2in.
- In april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 68°F.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains in august about 0.3in.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C.
- Between october and november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 67°F.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nea Peramos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nea Peramos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nea Peramos
Find out when Nea Peramos has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nea Peramos
- Very low season in Nea Peramos
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- Low season in Nea Peramos
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May.
- High season in Nea Peramos
The number of visitors to Nea Peramos is high in: June and September.
- Peak season in Nea Peramos
The largest number of tourists visiting Nea Peramos is during: July and August.