Best time to go to Milos Average weather of Milos, Greece
Get the perfect time to visit Milos in Greece from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Milos?
When is the best time to go to Milos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Milos are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Milos has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- January is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Milos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Milos in january|
|tolerable weather||Milos in february|
|good weather||Milos in march|
|good weather||Milos in april|
|perfect weather||Milos in may|
|perfect weather||Milos in june|
|perfect weather||Milos in july|
|perfect weather||Milos in august|
|perfect weather||Milos in september|
|perfect weather||Milos in october|
|good weather||Milos in november|
|good weather||Milos in december|
Weather and climate in Milos
- From january to march the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 67°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- In june the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains in august about 0.1in.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 63°F and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Milos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Milos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Milos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.