Best time to go to Naxos Average weather of Naxos, Greece
Get the perfect time to visit Naxos in Greece from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Naxos?
When is the best time to go to Naxos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Naxos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Naxos has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Naxos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Naxos in january|
|tolerable weather||Naxos in february|
|tolerable weather||Naxos in march|
|good weather||Naxos in april|
|good weather||Naxos in may|
|perfect weather||Naxos in june|
|perfect weather||Naxos in july|
|perfect weather||Naxos in august|
|perfect weather||Naxos in september|
|perfect weather||Naxos in october|
|good weather||Naxos in november|
|tolerable weather||Naxos in december|
Weather and climate in Naxos
- From january to march the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and, in march, 8 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and, in may, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 9% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains in december about 3.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Naxos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Naxos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Naxos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.