Best time to go to Sanquelim Average weather of Sanquelim, Goa
Get the most favorable time to visit Sanquelim in Goa from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Sanquelim?
When is the best time to go to Sanquelim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sanquelim are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Sanquelim has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Sanquelim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Sanquelim in january|
|good weather||Sanquelim in february|
|good weather||Sanquelim in march|
|tolerable weather||Sanquelim in april|
|tolerable weather||Sanquelim in may|
|very bad weather||Sanquelim in june|
|very bad weather||Sanquelim in july|
|very bad weather||Sanquelim in august|
|tolerable weather||Sanquelim in september|
|tolerable weather||Sanquelim in october|
|good weather||Sanquelim in november|
|good weather||Sanquelim in december|
Weather and climate in Sanquelim
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 31°C.
- Between april and may the climate is correct. It is for example 35°C as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 37mm each month.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 29°C in average and, in august, 30 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 31°C°C and, in september, 23 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 34°C in average and, in october, 16 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 34°C°C and it rains about 9% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Goa
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Sanquelim
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Sanquelim: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Goa: get the best price!
Map of Goa
Sanquelim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Goa
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved