Best time to go to Pernem Average weather of Pernem, Goa
Find the most favorable time to visit Pernem in Goa from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Pernem?
When is the best time to go to Pernem? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pernem are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Pernem has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Pernem a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Pernem in january|
|good weather||Pernem in february|
|good weather||Pernem in march|
|good weather||Pernem in april|
|tolerable weather||Pernem in may|
|very bad weather||Pernem in june|
|very bad weather||Pernem in july|
|very bad weather||Pernem in august|
|tolerable weather||Pernem in september|
|good weather||Pernem in october|
|good weather||Pernem in november|
|good weather||Pernem in december|
Weather and climate in Pernem
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 2% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains about 10% of the time in may.
- From june to august the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 26.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 99°F.
Tours and organised trips in Goa
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pernem
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pernem: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Goa: get the best price!
Map of Goa
Pernem appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Goa
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved