Best time to go to Arambol Average weather of Arambol, Goa
Discover the best time to visit Arambol in Goa from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Arambol?
When is the best time to go to Arambol? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Arambol are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Arambol has dry periods in January, February, March and April
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Arambol
For full information about the climate and weather in Arambol a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Arambol in january|
|February||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Arambol in february|
|March||85°F/92°F||good weather||Arambol in march|
|April||86°F/94°F||good weather||Arambol in april|
|May||86°F/92°F||good weather||Arambol in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Arambol in june|
|July||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Arambol in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Arambol in august|
|September||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Arambol in september|
|October||83°F/90°F||good weather||Arambol in october|
|November||81°F/92°F||good weather||Arambol in november|
|December||79°F/92°F||good weather||Arambol in december|
Weather and climate in Arambol
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 99°F and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 34in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains in september about 16.7in.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Arambol
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Arambol: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.