When is the best time to go to Arambol?
When is the best time to go to Arambol? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Arambol are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Arambol has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Arambol a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/33°C||4mm||good weather||Arambol in january|
|February||29°C/34°C||1mm||good weather||Arambol in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Arambol in march|
|April||31°C/35°C||3mm||tolerable weather||Arambol in april|
|May||31°C/34°C||34mm||tolerable weather||Arambol in may|
|June||29°C/31°C||1001mm||very bad weather||Arambol in june|
|July||28°C/30°C||1437mm||very bad weather||Arambol in july|
|August||28°C/30°C||941mm||very bad weather||Arambol in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||420mm||tolerable weather||Arambol in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||158mm||good weather||Arambol in october|
|November||29°C/34°C||85mm||good weather||Arambol in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||10mm||good weather||Arambol in december|
Weather and climate in Arambol
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 35°C and it rains about 4mm each month.
- Between april and may the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 38°C and you can expect to have 34mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and you can expect to have 941mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 37°C and it rains in september about 420mm.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 34°C in average and you can expect to have 10mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Arambol
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Arambol: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Arambol appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.