Best time to go to Cartago Average weather of Cartago, Costa Rica
Get the most favorable time to visit Cartago in Costa Rica from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Cartago?
When is the best time to go to Cartago? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cartago are January, February and March
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Cartago a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F/76°F||good weather||Cartago in january|
|February||61°F/77°F||good weather||Cartago in february|
|March||61°F/77°F||good weather||Cartago in march|
|April||65°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Cartago in april|
|May||67°F/76°F||very bad weather||Cartago in may|
|June||67°F/74°F||very bad weather||Cartago in june|
|July||65°F/74°F||very bad weather||Cartago in july|
|August||65°F/74°F||very bad weather||Cartago in august|
|September||65°F/74°F||very bad weather||Cartago in september|
|October||65°F/74°F||very bad weather||Cartago in october|
|November||63°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Cartago in november|
|December||61°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Cartago in december|
Weather and climate in Cartago
- From january to march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and you can expect to have 3.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in april and, in april, 21 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains about 37.2in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains in december about 7.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cartago
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cartago: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.