Best time to go to Paraiso Average weather of Paraiso, Costa Rica
Discover the perfect time to go to Paraiso in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Paraiso?
When is the best time to go to Paraiso? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Paraiso are January, February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Paraiso a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Paraiso in january|
|good weather||Paraiso in february|
|good weather||Paraiso in march|
|tolerable weather||Paraiso in april|
|very bad weather||Paraiso in may|
|very bad weather||Paraiso in june|
|very bad weather||Paraiso in july|
|very bad weather||Paraiso in august|
|very bad weather||Paraiso in september|
|very bad weather||Paraiso in october|
|tolerable weather||Paraiso in november|
|good weather||Paraiso in december|
Weather and climate in Paraiso
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 3.3in each month.
- In april the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and you can expect to have 8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and october the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and it rains about 93% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average.
- In december the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 74°F and you can expect to have 5.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Paraiso
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Paraiso: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Paraiso appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved