Best time to go to Quepos Average weather of Quepos, Costa Rica
Find the most favorable time to go to Quepos in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Quepos?
When is the best time to go to Quepos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Quepos are January, February, March and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Quepos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Quepos in january|
|good weather||Quepos in february|
|good weather||Quepos in march|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in april|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in may|
|very bad weather||Quepos in june|
|very bad weather||Quepos in july|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in august|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in september|
|very bad weather||Quepos in october|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in november|
|good weather||Quepos in december|
Weather and climate in Quepos
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. The temperature rises to 33°C and it rains about 69mm each month.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 22°C and, in april, 22 days of rain are expected.
- From may to november the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 26°C and it rains about 90% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 26°C and it rains about 114mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Quepos
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Quepos: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Costa Rica
Quepos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved