When is the best time to go to Quepos?
When is the best time to go to Quepos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Quepos are January, February, March and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Quepos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||19°C/32°C||37mm||good weather||Quepos in january|
|February||20°C/33°C||50mm||good weather||Quepos in february|
|March||21°C/33°C||69mm||good weather||Quepos in march|
|April||22°C/33°C||218mm||tolerable weather||Quepos in april|
|May||23°C/31°C||501mm||tolerable weather||Quepos in may|
|June||22°C/31°C||650mm||very bad weather||Quepos in june|
|July||21°C/31°C||652mm||very bad weather||Quepos in july|
|August||22°C/31°C||541mm||tolerable weather||Quepos in august|
|September||22°C/31°C||519mm||tolerable weather||Quepos in september|
|October||22°C/30°C||668mm||very bad weather||Quepos in october|
|November||20°C/30°C||321mm||tolerable weather||Quepos in november|
|December||19°C/31°C||114mm||good weather||Quepos in december|
Weather and climate in Quepos
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. The temperature rises to 33°C and it rains about 69mm each month.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 22°C and, in april, 22 days of rain are expected.
- From may to november the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 26°C and it rains about 90% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 26°C and it rains about 114mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Quepos
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Quepos: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Costa Rica
Quepos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.