Best time to go to Quepos Average weather of Quepos, Costa Rica
Find the most favorable time to go to Quepos in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Quepos?
When is the best time to go to Quepos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Quepos are January, February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and December
- October is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Quepos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Quepos in january|
|perfect weather||Quepos in february|
|perfect weather||Quepos in march|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in april|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in may|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in june|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in july|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in august|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in september|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in october|
|tolerable weather||Quepos in november|
|good weather||Quepos in december|
Weather and climate in Quepos
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and, in april, 18 days of rain are expected.
- From may to november the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 84% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 2.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Quepos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Quepos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Quepos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.